Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i had a bad day...

today just got into an accident .. while on the way to work
i was so nervous.. and dunno wat to do...
i admit it's my fault.. i tot the car was turning out to the main road .. but in fact it wasn't...
so just bang into it..

mb it's kind of little tiny matter to others... but it make me stoned and felt helpless in sudden..
dunno who to call for help...

wat i can do is just called to my dad n my bro...asking for help...
but "远水救不了近火”...
at last i stil need to solve it myself...

tis thing appeared in my mind for the whole day...

useless me...

3 comments:

JukeBox said...

Whoa, u alright then? Well, i guess you felt good enough to post something.. it's been a while >.<

JukeBox said...

Well to make you not feel so bad, a couple of weeks back I was driving at night, and I forgot my headlights.

Then a cop stopped me for it, but I didn't realize, and didn't stop for a distance till he 'siren'd'.

Well of course the first thing he said when he came up to the window is about stopping when seeing police lights. Sigh. fortunately I didn't get a ticket, but I was pretty intimidated, and lost some sleep. Phew..

Alferd said...

Gratez~ Everything must have "1st time"! It is normal if you are stunned when u hit the car. Happily u did not get hurt ^^ 人没事就好

Ah bing bing, u r awesome! How dare u can just ignore police when they try to stop you, yeng zai lol! Try to show me again when u back to msia later ^^