Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For H I M


Finally...I already decided to express my feelings, my emotions here rather than keep them in my heart.

Here come with my 1st post
It’s dedicated to Him
He is one of our gang
I never thought that his leaving will bring such a big impact for me
He is one friend of mine
Don’t know since when, we hang out together quite often
With him we had a lot of fun when hanging out
We are not close friends like those who share everything with each other
But don’t know why, his leaving make me feel depress
Before sending him off, I thought that his leaving won’t bring too much different for me
I didn’t have any strong feel about that until few days before he leaves
We went yamcha, went for badminton
Went his house watched the video clip that tailored made for him
Took pictures & chatting at his house until 5 a.m. in the morning
Honestly, during the time we were watching the video clips, tears fall
After sending him off yesterday night, and back to my room
Tears fall non stop
A lot of thoughts appear in my mind, make me can’t sleep
Even dream of him
Once wake up, 1st thing that appear in my mind is about him n our gang
I can’t do anything for the whole day except watch the video and photos that we had taken together
Weird feelings for me

We had a lot of memories together
Awana kijal, Portluck, Wasa queen cruise and more
I do appreciate all the moments we had together
I know I care this friend and this friendship quite much
Will our memories just stop here?
Will our friendship just end here?
Hopefully ……the answer is NO

18 comments:

Kristen said...

More memories will be created.
Genuine friendships will last.
And of course NOT! They won't just end here. We have lots of things waiting for us to do in the future. Our 8 years plan, you guys still have a Bangkok trip coming soon.

Likchun said...

welcome to the world of blogging :)

ling ying said...

a touching post..cheng, actually blog is one of the best way we can share feelings together, i think u rather feel easier to express ur feelings here, arent't u?sometimes words are even harder to be said but it is easier to write it out...
no sad anymore, looking forward... u ll get rid of it~~

li said...

cheng...............=)

Alferd said...

it is such an appealing post ya, finally u did some 'contributions' here.

honestly, i never think that u r so perceptual, u changed my impression on u =D

well, everlasting friendship do occur in the world, depends on how we maintain it..so u must always show up urself whenever we got gathering ya.. Bangkok Trip is our next coming event!!

Connie Lam said...

stay strong... let it be.. =D

fatty_kiong said...

i thought u r so strong, din cry at airport, who knows u curi-curi cried when u got bac...

i think most of us felf sad too, juz ling ying n me useles only, cired so easily.....

and i wanna answer ur question, it is not hopefully not, it is never b!!!!!!

we won't giv up out friendship, cuz it is one of the priceless thing we hav in our life....

...cheng... said...

shyan, the future is full of uncertainty... i don't even know where wil i be in few months later...haha..but wat shien said is definitely right,as long as we maintain it, it shud be everlasting

ly,since u think tat blog is the best way to share feelings, i do not mind that u show all feelings here de... n don't think it's really a weakness lo..so.. just show it.. haha

li... u felt speechless towards my post?

shien, i m oweys perceptual k?
just tat i din express it out..

fatty kiong, i m one of the useless too..hee

li said...

nola, jus want 2 call ur name...hahhaaa

Kristen said...

Cheng, love to read your post and comments. You normally just read others and hardly leave any comments. Now, u even start to blog. Keep it up!! This gave me a chance to know u better. Even if it's LY, the first time I read her post I was quite shock, never know her the way she expressed herself on blogs.

So glad that many of us start to share our ups and downs together through this way, I think we r still missing 1 blogger- Chew Quin Leng!! haha

ling ying said...

cheng...sometimes not everything v can share it in blog, not sharing secret but feelings k...haha...a bit contradict is it?

hey fatty...wat useless la? u r useless but not me! y u love to 拖我下水 always? haizz...tis call good fren la...dunno who useless lo...always cry in front of me, too often until my fingers also can't count alr, hahahahaha...

shyan...y u felt shock when u read my 1st blog? i read back, nothing ah...i feel like jus normal..hmm...
chew quin leng? aiks...she so lazy la, even online also dun wan, wait her to write us a blog, nx year mayb? haha...

jack said...

oh gosh, so proud that u dedicated the 1st post to me......cheng it is not going to end here. this is not going to happen, i am sure everyone want to keep it going as long as it could be. lets work on it!

...cheng... said...

hey Liao,, finally u can on9 there alr ar?haha...
hopefully our frenship really not just end here.. and each of us can really maintain it to NO END

jack said...

i am sure we can...
update more k

welcome my life said...

Cheng,u oso start to blog alr ooo.surprising.thought that u oso that kind of person lazy to blog.hehe.i would always read ur blog.so,keep it on.

ly& shyan:y point out my name?there r still others who do not blogging.good thing need time for processing!!so,wait for my blog lar...

k e l l y said...

finally you start to blog. keep it up ya.

...cheng... said...

leng.. u oso faster start ur blog la..haha

Kristen said...

yala!! or are u waiting for li to leave after she is back M'sia then only u start a new one to confess your love for her as a friend? haha.